Benchmark Email provides E-Mail marketing services similar to Aweber. The Benchmark Email partner program lets you earn recurring commissions for referring customers. That means you will receive commissions until the referral stays with Benchmark Email.
Recommended : Grab Benchmark Email Services
How To Join Benchmark Email Affiliate Program?
Go to Benchmark Email affiliate program signup page and register yourself. The affiliates need not wait for the approval. You will get immediate access to the affiliate program. Being a Benchmark Email affiliate, you can straightaway start promoting using promotional material.
How Can Affiliates Promote Benchmark Email?
The affiliates can promote Benchmark Email in the following ways :
- Write a blog post or a review article about Benchmark Email.
- Place text ads, banners on your website or blog to attract potential customers.
- Send pre-written E-Mails or newsletters about Benchmark Email to subscribers list.
- Create a YouTube video about Benchmark Email and leave referral link in the description.
- Participate in discussions on forums and leave referral link in the signature.
What Is The Commission Structure?
The affiliates will earn 25% recurring commission per qualified sale. You can receive recurring payments for 30 months.
Payment Info :
The affiliates would receive their revenue on monthly basis. You must reach at least $30 to withdraw funds. The payment options are PayPal, Check and ACH.
Best Features Of Benchmark Affiliate Program :
- Recurring income opportunity
- Innovative promotional material
- Timely payments
- Real time reporting system
- Dedicated support
Final Conclusion :
One must join Benchmark Email affiliate program to earn decent commissions. If you had worked as a Benchmark Email affiliate, then please share your experiences in the comments section. Hope this Benchmark Email affiliate program review help people to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.