Uniregistry is a leading ICANN-accredited registrar where you can buy, sell and manage domain names. There are thousands of categories where you can earn money for referring customers or clients. Selling domain names is one among them. Uniregistry is paying recurring commissions to affiliates for promoting domain names.
How To Join Uniregistry Affiliate Program?
Go to Uniregistry affiliate program signup page and register yourself. Unlike majority of the affiliate programs, you do not need to wait for the approval. You will receive instant access to Uniregistry affiliate program. The affiliates can straightaway start promoting Uniregistry using promotional material.
Recommended : How To Make Decent Money By Flipping Domain Names
Interesting Story : How James Booth Made $5.1 Million Selling Domains In 12 Months
How Can Affiliates Promote Uniregistry?
The affiliates can promote Uniregistry in the following ways :
- The sie owners and bloggers can place banners or affiliate link on their websites and blogs.
- If you are a blogger, then write a blog post or review article about Uniregistry.
- Promote Uniregistry on your social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Create a YouTube video about Uniregistry and leave the referral link in the description.
- Send E-Mails or newsletters about Uniregistry to subscribers list.
What Is The Commission Structure?
Being a Uniregistry affiliate, you will earn recurring commission per sale. The more customers you refer to Uniregistry, the more revenue you can earn. Please see the image below for the commission rates.
Payment Info :
The Uniregistry pays their affiliates on monthly basis. You must reach at least $250 to withdraw funds. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
Final Conclusion :
One must join Uniregistry affiliate program to earn decent commissions. If you had worked as a Uniregistry affiliate, then please share your experiences in the comments section. Hope this Uniregistry affiliate program review help people to get started.