I am going to talk about the Namecheap affiliate program in this post.
Have you heard about the Namecheap?
It is one of the leading domain registrar and hosting company.
Launched in year 2000, this company is offering domains, SSL certificates and web hosting products.
Coming to their affiliate program, you can earn decent income by referring people.
How Can You Join The Namecheap Affiliate Program?
You can join the Namecheap affiliate program by choosing any one of them :
Once you get the approval, you can start promoting the Namecheap. You will have the access to the banners and text links.
How Can You Promote The Namecheap Affiliate Program?
- You can promote the Namecheap on Facebook and Twitter.
- If you have a channel in YouTube, then create videos about the Namecheap offers. Do not forget to leave your referral link in the description.
- If you are a blogger, then write a blog post about the Namecheap and give your referral link.
- If you have a list of subscribers, then you can send newsletters about the Namecheap offers.
- Place the banners or text links on your websites or blogs.
What Is The Namecheap Affiliate Commission Structure?
You will receive the following commissions for these products :
- Domain- 20%
- Hosting Packages- 35%
- SSL Certificates- 35%
- Private E-mail- 20%
- Premium DNS- 20%
How And When Will You Get Paid?
Being an affiliate, you will receive the earnings on the Net 30 basis. You must reach at least $50 to withdraw funds. As this affiliate program is being managed by the Impact, CJ and Shareasale, there are multiple payout options. The payment options are PayPal, Check, FedEx, Direct deposit, Payoneer and Wire transfer.
What Are The Best Features Of The Namecheap Affiliate Program?
- The Namecheap is a reputed brand. So, it is easy to convince people for trying their services.
- You can earn up to 35% commission per sale.
- The Namecheap offers rewards or bonuses for top affiliates.
- There are lot of learning resources for the affiliates.
- You can receive the timely payments.
- You can track your performance in the real time.
- The affiliates will receive the dedicated support.
How To Reach The Support Team?
If you have any questions about the Namecheap affiliate program, then reach the support team at [email protected]
Related Affiliate Programs:
- GoDaddy affiliate program
- Bluehost affiliate program
- Hostgator affiliate program
- A2 Hosting affiliate program
- Hostinger affiliate program
What Is The Final Conclusion?
One must join the Namecheap affiliate program for earning the decent commissions.
Did you work with Namecheap as an affiliate?
If you had worked as an affiliate, then share your experiences.
Hope this review help the affiliates for getting started.
Find Out The Exciting Hosting Offers and Domains At Namecheap !
- How to Maximize Your Affiliate Program Marketing Efforts - Jan 18, 2022
- 3 steps for building the perfect garden office space - Jan 18, 2022
- Freestanding Bathtubs: Create a Chic Spa Area in Your Bathroom Interior - Jan 14, 2022