Bluehost Affiliate Program Review (2023): Recommend and Earn
We are going to talk about the Bluehost affiliate program in this post.
There are tons of affiliate programs and networks all over the Internet.
But hosting affiliate programs are great income sources.
The Bluehost doesn’t need any introduction to the bloggers and site owners.
If you haven’t heard about Bluehost before, then we will give a brief introduction.
The Bluehost is a leading web hosting company based in United States.
Launched in 2013, more than 2 million websites are using Bluehost.
Like many other web hosting affiliate programs, the Bluehost is also offering a lucrative affiliate program.
You can earn money from referring customers.
How Can You Join the Bluehost Affiliate Program?
Go to the affiliate signup page and register yourself.
Unlike other affiliate programs, you do not need to wait for approval.
The affiliates can straightaway start promoting the Bluehost hosting plans.
Being an affiliate, you will have access to a unique referral link and banners.
How Can Affiliates Promote the Bluehost Hosting Plans?
The affiliates can promote the Bluehost using the following methods:
- Are you a blogger? If yes, then write a blog post about the Bluehost and embed the referral link within the article.
- Do you have your own YouTube channel? If yes, then create a video about the Bluehost. Please do not forget to leave your referral link in the description.
- You can promote Bluehost on your social profiles like Facebook and Twitter.
- Do you have a list of subscribers? If yes, then let them know about the Bluehost plans through the newsletters.
- You can place the Bluehost affiliate banners on your websites or blogs to attract customers.
What Are the Requirements to Join This Affiliate Program?
- The Bluehost doesn’t allow Self referrals.
- Make sure that your websites don’t host any objectionable content.
- Spamming is not allowed by Bluehost at any cost.
What Is the Commission Structure?
Being a Bluehost affiliate, you can earn up to $65 per sale.
The more customers you refer to Bluehost, the more income you can generate.
How And When Will You Get Paid?
The Bluehost will pay affiliates on a monthly basis. You must reach at least $100 to withdraw funds.
The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
Please note that the threshold payout for Wire transfer is $5000.
What Are the Best Features of the Bluehost Affiliate Program?
- The commissions are decently competitive.
- The affiliates have access to a wide range of promotional materials: Referral link, Banners, WordPress plugin and Domain widget.
- You can track the conversions, referrals and revenue in real time.
- Timely payments: The Bluehost affiliates will always receive payments on time.
- You can receive the best rewards if you are one of the top Bluehost affiliates.
- The Bluehost affiliates can earn unlimited income. You can refer to unlimited people.
- Once you join the affiliate program, you will start receiving dedicated support.
How To Reach the Support Team?
If you have any queries related to the Bluehost affiliate program, then reach their support team at [email protected].
What Is the Final Conclusion?
One must join the Bluehost affiliate program to earn decent commissions.
Have you worked with The Bluehost as an affiliate? If yes, then please share your experiences.
Hope this Bluehost affiliate program review helps the newbies while getting started.
Give a try to the Bluehost affiliate program and start generating revenue!
Check out the Bluehost hosting plans!