Mundo Media Review : CPA Affiliate Marketing Network
Mundo Media is an affiliate network based in Canada. It has other branches in Beijing and Luxembourg. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS. It is a good alternative to CPAgrip affiliate network. This network is working with more than 30,000 publishers Mundo Media review applications before approving them.
Requirements for affiliates to join Mundo Media CPA affiliate network
This CPA network accepts only
- Top level domains. Blogspot blogs don’t get approved.
- Content based sites. The sites must not have made for the advertising purpose.
- Sites having content written in English.
- Fully functional sites. This CPA network doesn’t accept under construction or incomplete sites.
The publishers must not
- Use bots, Proxies, VPN, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and generate leads.
- Host objectionable content like adult, spam, malware, spyware, hacking and adware on their sites.
- Have multiple accounts.
- Incentivize others to complete tasks.
The sites must not
- Have broken copyright laws.
- Promote illegal activities.
- Contain viruses.
Note : Remember that the approval depend on your affiliate experience, quality of site, traffic and promotional strategies.
The affiliates get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are Check, Wire Transfer and ACH.
- 5000+ Premium offers (Mobile and Desktop)
- Global coverage
- High payout rates
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
- This CPA affiliate network is not offering PayPal payment option for its publishers.
The affiliates must give it a try to this Mundo Media CPA affiliate network. The affiliates who have tried this network can share their experiences below. You can also send your payment screenshot. Hope this Mundo Media review help affiliates to get started.