PointClickTrack Review : Make Money With This CPA Affiliate Network
PointClickTrack is an affiliate network based in US. Launched in 2008 this network is serving reputed advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL and CPS. It is a good alternative to Adcombo affiliate network. PointClickTrack review applications before approving them.
Requirements for affiliates to join PointClickTrack CPA network
- The sites must not have made for the advertising purpose. This network loves great content sites.
- This CPA network accepts only top-level domains. The Blogspot blogs are not allowed.
- The publishers who incentivize their traffic must contact PointClickTrack before getting started.
- This network doesn’t accept under construction and incomplete sites.
- The sites must not have hosted adult, spam, hacking, malware or warez content.
- The sites must not promote any illegal activities.
The affiliates get paid on Net 25 basis. The minimum payout is $25. However if you earn more than $2500 commission you get paid on Net 15 basis. The payment options are Check, PayPal , Wire and ACH.
The affiliates can also make money by referring publishers to this network. The commission rate is 2% of the referral’s earning. You get this commission for lifetime.
The affiliates can get access to the following tools : Content monetizer, postback, multi-site postback and API.
- Premium offers
- Potential advertisers
- Referral system
- Timely payments
- This network will pay you $50 if they don’t pay you on time.
- The affiliates can track their performance and revenue real time.
- Dedicated support via Phone, E-mail and Chat.
The publishers must give it a try to PointClickTrack network. The commission structure is great. The affiliates who have tried this CPA network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this PointClickTrack review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.