A2 Hosting is a well-known WordPress hosting company. Last week I published a review article about A2 Hosting. If you did not read it, then here is the article link. A2 hosting web hosting solutions are suitable for all types of businesses : small, medium and large. Look at these A2 Hosting plans if you ever needed hosting. Like many hosting affiliate programs, A2 Hosting too is offering lucrative partner program. You can earn decent income from A2 Hosting affiliate program. The more customers you refer to A2 Hosting, the more revenue you can earn. There is no limit when it comes to referrals and commission.
How To Join A2 Hosting Affiliate Program?
Go to A2 Hosting affiliate signup page and register yourself. You will get notified via E-Mail. Once approved, you can start promoting A2 Hosting. You will have access to banners and a unique referral link.
How To Promote A2 Hosting?
The affiliates can promote A2 Hosting in the following ways :
- Place banners on your website or blog to attract audience.
- Write a blog post about A2 Hosting and embed referral link within the article.
- Promote A2 Hosting on your social profiles like Facebook and Twitter.
- Create a YouTube video about A2 Hosting and leave referral link in the description.
What Is The Commission Structure?
The A2 Hosting affiliates will earn :
- $85 per sale (1-10 sales)
- $100 per sale (11-20 sales)
- $120 per sale (21-30 sales)
- $140 per sale (31+ sales)
Payment Info For A2 Hosting Affiliates
The affiliates will receive revenue on monthly basis. You must reach $100 to receive payment. The payout option is PayPal.
What Are The Best Features Of A2 Hosting Affiliate Program?
- You do not need to be a A2 Hosting customer to join affiliate program.
- 90 days cookie
- Deep linking
- Competitive commissions
- Real-time stats
- The top affiliates can ask for customer welcome E-Mail and landing page.
- Dedicated support
One must join A2 Hosting affiliate program for earning decent income. A2 Hosting affiliates can share their experiences below. Hope this A2 Hosting affiliate program review help people to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.