CheapOair Affiliate Program Review : Promote And Earn Cash
We are going to talk about the CheapOair affiliate program in this post. Before going into the affiliate program details, you need to know about the CheapOair. It is one of the top rated air ticketing agency in US. They have diversified their business from airline to hotels, vacations, cruises and cars. Coming to the CheapOair affiliate program, they are offering commissions for referring their services.
How Can You Join The CheapOair Affiliate Program?
For joining as an affiliate, go to the signup page, fill the details and submit. Once you get accepted, you can start promoting the CheapOair. The affiliate program is managed by the Linkshare, CJ and Impact Radius.
How Can You Promote The CheapOair?
Just like any other programs, you can promote using the same strategies. Have a look at them now.
- Write a blog post about the CheapOair and share with your friends and family.
- Do you have a YouTube channel? If yes, then create a video about the CheapOair. Please do not forget to leave your affiliate link in the description.
- You can promote the CheapOair on your website and social media.
- Do you have the bunch of subscribers? If yes, then let them know about the CheapOair.
Tip : This affiliate program works mainly for the travel bloggers. If you are a content creator of any other niche, then try to launch a travel related blog or a YouTube channel.
How Much Can You Earn From The CheapOair Affiliate Program?
The commission rates for different verticals are as follows :
Once you reach the minimum payout, you will get paid through check.
What Are The Best Features Of The CheapOair Affiliate Program?
- 90 days cookie period
- Competitive commission structure
- Real time tracking
- Dedicated support
How Can You Reach The Support Team?
What Are The Final Words?
One should join the CheapOair affiliate program for erarning the decent income. If you had worked as an affiliate, then please share your experiences. Hope this CheapOair affiliate review help people in getting started.