Templatic Affiliate Program Review : Refer And Earn
Templatic is a leading WordPress themes development company based in India. Their themes and plugins are used by many brands and people. Like Envato, you can earn money with Templatic affiliate program. Refer as many people to Templatic and earn decent commissions in return.
How To Join Templatic Affiliate Program?
Go to Templatic affiliate program signup page and register yourself. Once you submit your application, the Templatic team will review your account. You will get notified of the approval status through E-Mail. The affiliates can start promoting Templatic using promotional material.
How Can Affiliates Promote Templatic?
The affiliates can promote Templatic using the following methods :
- Write a blog post or review article about Templatic and share with your colleagues and friends.
- Create a YouTube video about Templatic and leave the referral link in the description.
- Promote Templatic on your social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Place Templatic promotional banners on your websites or blogs to attract audience.
- Send E-Mails or newsletters about Templatic to subscribers list.
- Templatic does not allow self referrals.
- The websites or blogs of affiliates must not contain any objectionable content.
- Being an affiliate, you will not earn commission if the customer gets the refund from Templatic.
What Is The Commission Structure?
The affiliates will earn 30% commission per sale. See the image below to know how much you can earn recommending Templatic :
Payment Info :
The affiliates get payouts on request basis. You must generate at least 2 sales and exceed $50 commission. The payment option is PayPal.
Best Features Of Templatic Affiliate Program :
- Global acceptance
- You do not need to have a website or blog to participate in Templatic affiliate program.
- Fast and timely payouts
- Competitive commission
- Real time stats
Final Conclusion :
One must join Templatic affiliate program to earn decent income. If you had worked as a Templatic affiliate, then share your experiences in the comments section. Hope this Templatic affiliate program review help affiliates to get started.