Designhill is a leading graphic design company. They offer logo and graphic design services for individuals, businesses, blogs, websites, social media, clothing and many more. Just like 99designs affiliate program, Designhill is also encouraging people to earn money. Designhill affiliate program is powered by Growsumo.
How To Join Designhill Affiliate Program?
Go to Designhill affiliate program signup page and register yourself. Unlike other affiliate programs, you do not need to wait for the approval. You will receive approval E-Mail once you apply as an affiliate. The affiliates can start promoting Designhill services using unique referral link.
How Can Affiliates Promote Designhill?
The affiliates can promote Designhill using the following methods :
- Promote Designhill on your social profiles like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Send E-Mails or newsletters about Designhill to subscribers list.
- Write a blog post or review article about Designhill and share with your colleagues or friends.
- Place Designhill referral link or banners on your website or blog to attract audience.
- Create a YouTube video about Designhill and leave referral link in the description.
What Is The Commission Structure?
The affiliates will earn 30% commission per sale. The more customers you refer to Designhill, the more revenue you earn.
Payment Info :
The affiliates would receive their payouts on monthly basis. You must reach at least $10 to withdraw funds. The payment options are PayPal and Stripe.
What Are The Best Features Of Designhill Affiliate Program?
- Easy to get started
- Huge promotional material
- High commissions
- Real time tracking system
- Best support
Final Conclusion :
One must join Designhill affiliate program to earn decent income. If you had worked as a Designhill affiliate, then please share your experiences in the comment section. Hope this Designhill affiliate program review help affiliates to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.