Teachable is a powerful platform to create online courses. It enables creators to make hundreds and thousands of dollars selling courses. Being a Teachable affiliate, you earn recurring commissions referring customers. The best part is you can earn recurring income. That means you get commission until your referral stops renewing.
Related : Recurring Affiliate Programs
Terms And Conditions For Affiliates To Join And Use Teachable
- Teachable doesn’t allow self-referrals. You don’t get paid if you join using your own referral link.
- The affiliates must not generate bots, proxies and auto generated traffic.
- The qualified users must stay for at least 31 days after joining.
- The affiliates must not send unwanted mails containing Teachable to uninterested people.
- The affiliates must not run PPC campaigns using “Teachable” or similar keywords.
How Does Teachable Affiliate Program Work?
The webmasters, bloggers, social media influencers, Vloggers, marketers or any one can signup as a Teachable affiliate. They may take up to 7 days for the review process. Once your account gets approval, you can start promoting using your referral link. You can either write a blog post, make a video or share on social profiles to grab customers. Once the user clicks on the referral link, the cookie stays for 90 days. So, if the same user sign up within 90 days, your commission will get credited.
Teachable Affiliate Commission Structure
The affiliates can earn 30% commission for lifetime. You can refer as many customers as you can. Once you refer someone, you start receiving commissions until the customer renews.
Teachable Affiliate Payment Info
The affiliates would get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment option is PayPal. The minimum payout is $50. If you haven’t reached the threshold payout, the earnings will get rolled to the next month.
Best Features Of Teachable Affiliate program
- Recurring model
- Timely payments : The affiliates can receive their earnings on time.
- The Teachable affiliate can track visits, clicks, conversions and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
One must give a try to Teachable affiliate program to make recurring income. The affiliates who had worked or still working with this affiliate program can share their experiences below. Hope this Teachable affiliate review help people to get started.