Pluralsight Affiliate Program Review : Recommend And Earn
We are going to talk about the Pluralsight affiliate program in this post. But, before that you need to know about the Pluralsight. It is a company that is offering online software courses. Coming to the affiliate program, you can earn money by referring people to the Pluralsight.
How Can Someone Join The Pluralsight Affiliate Program?
For joining as an affiliate, go to the signup page, fill the details and submit. The affiliate program is powered by the Impact Radius. Once approved, you can start promoting the Pluralsight.
How Can You Promote The Pluralsight?
You can promote the Pluralsight using the following ways :
- Are you a blogger? If yes, then write a blog post about the Pluralsight and share with your friends.
- Do you have the list of subscribers? If yes, then let them know about the Pluralsight.
- You can promote the Pluralsight on your social media profiles and websites.
- Do you have a YouTube channel? If yes, then create a video about the Pluralsight. Please do not forget to leave your affiliate link in the description.
How Much Commission Could You Earn From The Pluralsight Affiliate Program?
There are basically 4 levels of commissions you can earn :
- Trial : $5
- Monthly subscription : 50%
- Annual subscription : 15%
- Premium subscription : 10%
Why Should Someone Join The Pluralsight Affiliate Program?
- Being an affiliate, you can also access the free trial of the relevant courses.
- The Pluralsight will send a newsletter to the affiliates every month.
- You will have the access to the highly optimized creatives including banners to increase the sales.
What Is The Final Conclusion?
One should join the Pluralsight affiliate program for earning the decent commissions. If you had worked as an affiliate of this company, then please share your experiences. Hope this Pluralsight affiliate review help the people for getting started.