Adtrafico Review : Leading Affiliate Marketing Network
Adtrafico is one of the leading affiliate network based in UK. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL and CPS. This affiliate network’s software is managed by Hasoffers. Adtrafico review websites or apps of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Adtrafico Network
- The websites or apps of publishers must not contain objectionable content like pornography, spam, malware, spyware and adware.
- The affiliates must not offer gifts or money to people for completing tasks.
- The affiliates must not create multiple accounts.
- The affiliates must not generate fake traffic using bots, proxies and auto refreshing sites.
The Adtrafico affiliates can promote the following verticals :
- Mobile billing : Pin submit, MO Flows
- Health and beauty : Weight loss, skin etc
- Binary options and many more.
Adtrafico Affiliate Network Payment Info
The affiliates would get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is $250. The payment options are PayPal, Paxum, WebMoney, ePayments and Wire transfer.
Best Features Of Adtrafico Affiliate Network
- 2000+ exclusive offers
- Monetization for all geos
- Competitive commissions
- Best rewards
- Weekly payments
- Multiple payment options
- Timely payments : The affiliates would receive their earnings on time.
- The affiliates can track visits, clicks, conversions and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated affiliate manager
Adtrafico Contact Info
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Adtrafico affiliate network is ideal for both mobile and desktop traffic. You can talk to your affiliate manager about highly optimized and converting offers. If you are a small publisher then reaching threshold payout of $250 is little difficult. However if you have a targeted niche traffic then there are chances to make decent sales. The affiliates who had worked or still working with adtrafico affiliate network can share their experiences below. Hope this adtrafico review help publishers to get started.