CSSIgniter is a Greece based company which sells WordPress themes and plugins. One can make money using CSSIgniter affiliate program. All you need to do is refer customers and earn recurring income along with commission.
How To Get Started As A CSSIgniter Affiliate?
Once you signup as an affiliate, you’ll get instant approval. You can find affiliate banners and links for promoting themes, landing pages and plugins. You can straightaway promote CssIgniter products.
How To Promote CSSIgniter?
The affiliates can use the following methods to promote CSSIgniter :
- Social media : You can share your referral link on your social profiles like Facebook and Twitter.
- Blog Post : You can write a blog post about CSSIgniter and leave link within the article.
- Website or blog : You can place banners in your blog or website. Remember that banners placed within the fold will help to attract customers easily.
- Video : Create a YouTube video about CSSIgniter and leave your affiliate link in the description.
CSSIgniter Commission Structure
When someone buys from your link, you get 50% sale commission. Later you get recurring income until the customer renews.
CSSIgniter Affiliate Payment Info
The affiliates would get paid on monthly basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment option is PayPal.
Best Features Of CSSIgniter Affiliate Program
- Instant approval : You don’t need to wait for longer time to get approved.
- Recurring income model
- Wide range of promotional tools
- Timely payments : The affiliates would receive their payments on time.
- The affiliates can track their clicks, conversions and revenue using real-time reporting system.
One must give a try to CSSIgniter affiliate program for earning decent income. The affiliates who had worked or still working with this affiliate program can share their experiences below. Hope this CSSIgniter affiliate program review help affiliates to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.