CrakRevenue is a premium adult performance marketing network based in Canada. Launched in 2006 this network is serving advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL and CPS. CrakRevenue review apps or websites of the publishers before approving them.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use CrakRevenue Adult Affiliate Network
- Generally your account will be approved based on experience, traffic and marketing strategies. So it is your responsibility to furnish right info.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
- The publishers must neither complete tasks on their own nor encourage others to do.
- The affiliates must not use PTC websites, proxies, spamming tools and content locking software to promote offers.
- Being an affiliate you must not modify the ad code.
- You must not promote aggressively on email, forums, comments and instant messenger.
CrakRevenue Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 7 / Net 15 / Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $100. For wires, the minimum is $500. The payment options are Payoneer, Check, Paxum and Wire transfer.
Being an affiliate you can also make extra income by referring other affiliates. The rate of commission is 5%.
Best Features Of CrakRevenue Adult Affiliate Network
- 100+ Exclusive offers (Dating, Cam, Paysites, Nutra, Survey and Gaming)
- Tools ( Rewarding funnels, Smart links and Extra earnings )
- Full optimized campaigns
- Post back self-service
- Multiple income opportunities
- High commissions
- Special facilities for premium affiliates
- Attractive bonus for top publishers
- Timely payments : The affiliates would receive their earnings on time.
- The affiliates can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Knowledge Base, Tutorials and Dedicated support via Ticket.
CrakRevenue works well for Tier 1 traffic. The publishers who had tried this adult affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this CrakRevenue review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.