OGAds is a mobile affiliate network based in United States. The mobile webmasters and app developers can monetize promoting iOS & Android apps and content surveys and downloads for desktop. To get paid the user must take action after clicking OGAds affiliate link. The task can be anything from signing up for any service or downloading app. The revenue models of this mobile affiliate network are CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS. It is a great alternative to Mobile10 network. OGAds review apps and websites of publishers before approving their accounts. They will approve your account based on promotional strategies.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use OGAds Mobile Affiliate Network
- The publishers must not indulge in illegal activities like spamming and forcing users to take action.
- This mobile affiliate network is very strict when it comes to fraud. The publishers must not create multiple accounts.
- Being an affiliate you must neither complete offers on your own nor ask others to do.
- The apps or websites must not host objectionable content like spam, viruses, malware, spyware and adware content.
- The affiliates must not aggressively spam offers on forums, social networks and blogs.
OGAds Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer, Wire, Check and ACH.
Best Features Of OGAds Mobile Affiliate Network
- 1000+ Exclusive offers ( Fitness, Motivation, Health, Casino, Sports, Social Media Accounts and many more )
- 100% fill rate
- Timely payments: The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Real-time stats
- Dedicated support
Email: [email protected]
OGAds is ideal for apps hosted on both Android and iOS platforms. Many successful affiliate marketers use social media and free splash pages to maximize earnings. The publishers who had tried this mobile affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can send payment proof here. Hope this OGAds review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.