The PTC website is a great source of monetization for non-techies. You don’t need to do much for making money from them. The publishers have to view ads for specific time to get paid. You might have heard about Neobux and Clixsense. Bitter.io is a paid to click website where you can earn Bitcoin viewing ads. Generally they pay in Satoshi. So to get clarity 1 BTC is equal to 100,000,000 Satoshi. You might be thinking that it may take ages for anyone to get BTC. Yes it is true but one must know the real value of Bitcoin(BTC) by converting into their currency. Leaving the technical part aside Bitter.io is a genuine website and many users got payments from them. Many people had shared their payment proofs on various forums and websites. One of my webmaster friend showed his payment proof to me. This is the thing that motivated me to write this Bitter.io review.
Terms and Conditions For Users To Join and Use Bitter.io
- Your login credentials is your bitcoin address, and must be kept secret from others.
- You can only have one account. Any attempt to create more than one account will lead to the termination of all of them.
- Logging in from proxies or shared network environments is not allowed.
- Your email addresses will not be shown, given or sold.
- Accounts are not transferable.
- Users using false information when registering will not be able to change their bitcoin address.
- Only one account per computer is allowed to view advertisements. If more than one account in a single computer view advertisements, all of those accounts will be permanently suspended.
- Any attempt to manually or automatically reload/view pages intensively will lead to the permanent suspension of your account.
- You, as a user, can only earn from each advertisement once each 24 hours.
- You may refer as many people as you want.
- You must not send unsolicited email or force anyone in any other way into becoming your referral. You also cannot use any service that attempts to sell you referrals. They will verify such incidents and they will result in account termination.
- You only earn from directly referred referrals being referred directly by you.
- A referral will never be able to modify the member who referred him/her.
Terms And Conditions Source: Bitter.io
How Bitter.io Works For You?
Bitter.io users need to have Google chrome browser on their PC or laptop. It doesn’t work on mobiles. The user has to install bitter.io chrome extension to get started.
After enabling the extension you will find it on the top right hand side of the browser shown in the picture below. It will show the number of offers and it will also show the ad time. The ad running time could be from 10 seconds to 60 seconds.
After clicking on that extension it will show the list of offers as shown in the picture below. The completed offers have strikes and the active offers will be shown without strikes.
You need to enter the right value of Captcha in the box and press claim button to get Satoshi.
For better understanding of levels, referral system and ad timers please read this thread. https://www.beermoneyforum.com/threads/bitter-io-reviews-scam-or-legit.684/
Bitter.io Payment Info
The users will get paid on request basis. Generally it takes 1 week after requesting the payment. The minimum payout is is 0.0001 BTC (10,000 satoshi). The only payment option is Bitcoin.
- Easy to get started
- Anyone from any part of the world can join this PTC network.
- Real time stats
- Guarantee payments
- Only Bitcoin users can join this network.
- Mozilla, IE and Opera users are not allowed. It only works on Google chrome browser.
- You can’t make tons of money from this network.
Bitter.io is ideal for stay at home moms and part time employees. You can’t rely completely on this network for earnings. It would be a great advantage for you if you use 30-40 PTC networks daily. Bitter.io is offering referral program where users can make extra income The users who had experienced Bitter.io PTC network can share their experiences below. We love to her your feedback. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this Bitter.io review help publishers to get started.
- Bullions to Banknotes: A History of Gold as Currency - Jun 29, 2022
- Thinkific Affiliate Program: Promote Online Courses Software - Jun 23, 2022
- Who runs HIE? - Jun 22, 2022