Advidi Review : CPA Affiliate Network For Publishers
Advidi is an affiliate network based in Netherlands. This network is working with many reputed advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL and CPS. This network is mainly focused on Dating, Gaming, Health & Beauty and Mainstream verticals. It is a great alternative to Wannads affiliate network. Advidi review sites or apps of publishers before approving their accounts. They take maximum 24 hours for the review process.
Requirements For Publishers To Join And Use Advidi CPA Affiliate Network
- Your site must not host any objectionable content.
- The affiliates must not offer gifts or money to users for completing tasks.
- Being an affiliate you must not spam links on unrelated forums or websites.
- The publishers must not send fraudulent traffic generated by proxies, PTC sites and traffic exchanges.
The publishers get paid on Net 10 basis. The minimum payout is $1500. The payment options are Wire, Paxum, Payoneer and PayPal.
- Global coverage
- Exclusive Offers
- Competitive Rates
- Great Satisfaction : Being an affiliate you would work with best team and reputable advertisers.
- Timely Payments : The publishers will receive their earnings on time.
- Real Time Reporting System
- Fingerprint Tracking System
- Dedicated support : Being an affiliate you can discuss about setting up best campaigns with your dedicated account manager. They will try to help you at all levels.
1051 PA Amsterdam,
Skype : Advidi
E-Mail : [email protected]
Advidi is ideal for both advertisers and publishers. The commissions are very competitive. The best part of this network is their support. Mostly you get the prompt response from your account manager. The affiliates who have used this CPA network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Advidi review help publishers to get started.