Stingrad is a mobile affiliate network based in Ukraine. Launched in 2015 this affiliate network is serving many publishers, advertisers and developers. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL, CPS and CPI. It is a great alternative to FurtherMobi affiliate network. Stingrad review websites and mobile apps of publishers before approving their accounts. They would approve you based on your affiliate marketing experience and promotional strategies.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Stingrad Mobile Affiliate Network
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC websites, auto refreshing websites, proxies and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The affiliates must not promote offers on E-commerce websites and traffic exchanges.
- The websites or apps must not host any objectionable content like child pornography, spam, malware, adware and spyware.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate sales and leads.
- The publishers must not offer gifts or money to others for completing tasks.
- Being an affiliate you must not aggressively spam offers on websites, blogs and forums.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
Stingrad Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $100.
This mobile affiliate network is not offering any referral program.
Best Features Of Stingrad Mobile Affiliate Network
- 1000+ Exclusive offers
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
E-Mail : email@example.com
Stingrad converts well for United States, Canada, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Australia, Brazil, China, India and Russia traffic. The publishers who had tried this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this Stingrad review help publishers to get started.