AdCrax Review : Mobile Affiliate Network For Publishers
AdCrax is an affiliate network based in India. Established in 2014 this network is serving advertisers and publishers worldwide. This 100% self-serve platform is using Hasoffers software for tracking. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL, CPS and CPI. It is a great alternative to JungleTap affiliate network. AdCrax doesn’t review websites and mobile apps of publishers before approving their accounts. You can straightaway start promoting campaigns.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use AdCrax Mobile Affiliate Network
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, auto refreshing websites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
- Being an affiliate you must not offer gifts or money to users for completing tasks.
- The affiliates must not complete tasks on your own.
- The mobile apps or websites must not host any objectionable content like spam, malware, spyware and adware.
- You must apply individually to every single campaign.
AdCrax Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 7, Net 15 and Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $10.
This mobile affiliate network is not offering any referral program.
Best Features Of AdCrax Mobile Affiliate Network
- 1000+ Exclusive offers
- Global coverage
- Easy to get started
- API Integration
- Competitive commissions
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers would get their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
E-Mail : [email protected]
Address 1 : Spaze I-Tech Park, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana
Address 2 : 1st Floor Mukkolakal, Kazhakootam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, 695581, India
AdCrax network is ideal for mobile apps, websites and games for monetization. The publishers who had tried this mobile affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this AdCrax review help publishers to get started.