CuT URLs is a URL shortening network where you get paid when someone click on shrinked links. The revenue models of this URL shortening network are CPC and CPM. Cut URLs review all activities of publishers.
Table of Contents
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use CuT URLs URL Shortening Network
By using the Site’s service, you agree not to:
- shrink any website URLs that contain adult material.
- Place shortened links on websites containing content that may be threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or contain software which may cause damage to the viewer or the Site’s server.
- Shrink URLs which redirect to websites containing the above mentioned content.
- Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose including but not limited to copyright content, child pornography, threatening, defaming, stalking, abuse, harassing or violating any person’s or entity’s legal rights;
- Offer an incentive or beg a visitor to click on your shortened links.
- Spam any website, forum or blog with the Site’s links.
- Bring fake/automated traffic of any kind to your links. This will get your account terminated automatically by our system. Manipulation of our system to gain views is also not allowed. This includes iframes, redirects, bots, proxies, traffic exchange, Email traffic, PTC traffic, hitleap, jingling, etc.
- Automatically redirect to your shortened url from a website. The viewer must click on the link him/herself.
- Open your shortened URLs using an iframe or popups/popunder.
- Click on your own shortened urls to generate revenue. We reserve the right to not pay for the revenue generated.
- Create ‘redirect loops’ with cut-urls.com URLs or similar services to generate revenue.
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, trojans or other harmful code.
- Interfere with other publishers which are using the Site’s service.
- Create multiple accounts. Only one account per person is allowed.
- Abuse from the contact system such as sending messages regarding payments before due dates, threatening to change service and/or providing false or incomplete data.
- Advertise cut-urls.com on traffic exchange websites and PTC websites.
Terms And Conditions Source : cut-urls.com
CuT URLs Tools
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Quick Link
- Mass Shrinker
- Full Page Script
- Developers API
CuT URLs Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The payment options are PayPal, Payza, Bitcoin and Payeer. The minimum payout is $5.
Best Features Of CuT URLs URL Shortening Network
- Referral bonus ( 20% referral commission )
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payments
- Real time reporting system
The rates of CuT URLs are comparatively high for US, Germany and European traffic. The publishers who had tried this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this CuT URLs review help publishers to get started.