ClicksFly is a URL shortening network where you can make money by shrinking links. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. Once the link gets shortened, you can share on social media or blogs. When someone clicks on the shortened link, you get paid. Clicksfly review all activities of publishers.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Clicksfly Network
- The publishers must not create multiple accounts.
- Being a publisher you must not place shortened links on websites containing pornography, spam, viruses, malware and spyware material.
- The publishers must not click on links on their own.
- The publishers must not offer money or gifts to people for clicking or viewing ads.
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Quick Link
- Mass Shrinker
- Full Page Script
- Developers API
Clicksfly Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The payment options are PayPal, Paytm, Payza, Bitcoin and Bank transfer. The minimum payout when paid via PayPal, Paytm, Payza and Bitcoin is $5. Where as it is $50 for bank transfer.
The publishers can make extra income by referring people to this URL shortening network. The rate of commission is 35%.
Best Features Of Clicksfly Shortening Network
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- This network accepts adult traffic.
- Low threshold payout
- High referral bonus
- The publishers can track visits, conversions and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated live support
The eCPM of Clicksfly ranges from $1.5 to $10. The publishers who had worked or working with this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also share your payment proof. Hope this Clicksfly review help publishers to get started.