PSL.io a.k.a Paid Short Links is a URL shortener service where you can paid for shrinking links. After shrinking URLs you can promote them on various social profiles. Once the visitors click on those links and view ads for few seconds, you’ll get revenue. PSL.io reviews all activities of the publishers and may take strict action if they find any fraud.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use PSL.io Shortening Network
- The websites must not host malicious content like phishing, viruses, trojans, adware and any other malware.
- The websites must not link to other URL shortening or redirection sites or scripts.
- The websites must not have broken copyright laws.
- You must not use autosurf or traffic exchange for promoting links.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Quick Link
- Mass Shrinker
- Full Page Script
- Developers API
PSL.io Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment options are My Wallet, Bitcoin, FaucetHub and PayPal.
PSL.io is offering a referral program to all members. You can boost your earnings by referring others to this network. The rate of commission is 10%.
Best Features Of PSL.io URL Shortening Network
- Unlike other URL shorteners this network counts all views. Almost all the networks counts only unique views.
- This URL shortening network is committed to pay publishers on time. However it may take maximum 3 days to receive payment from the request date.
- Referral bonus
- Low minimum payout
- The publishers can check their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
The CPM rate starts from $1 as they count all impressions. The publishers who had experienced this network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this PSL.io review help publishers to get started.
Join This URL Shortening Network And Start Making Money