Cuturlink is a URL shortening network where you can make money by shrinking links. The revenue models of this network are CPM and URL shortener. It is a great alternative to Linkpay.co network. Cuturlink review all activities of publishers.
- The publishers must not promote shortened links on traffic exchanges and PTC websites.
- The publishers must not place links on websites containing spam, viruses and malware material.
- The publishers must neither shortened links of sites containing child pornography, adware, spyware and copyrighted content nor promote links on these types of websites.
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC sites, proxies and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- Being a publisher, you must not spam the links on blogs, forums and social networks.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Quick Link
- Mass Shrinker
- Full Page Script
- Developers API
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The payment options and minimum payouts are as follows :
- 1$ for ( PayPal )
- 2$ for ( Bitcoin , Dogecoin , Ethereum , Dashcoin , Bitcoin cash , Litcoin and Vodafone cash )
- 3$ for ( Payeer and Perfect money )
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The rate of commission is 30%.
- User friendly interface
- High referral commissions
- Low minimum payout
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
Cuturlink works well for US and European traffic. The cost per view for US traffic is comparatively very high. You can earn up to $22 per 1000 views. The publishers who have used this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Cuturlink review help people to get started.
Join this URL shortening network and start making money
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.