VivAds Review : URL Shortening Network For Publishers
Vivads is a URL shortening network based in Turkey. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM and URL Shortener. It is a great alternative to Payurl.me shortening network. Vivads review all activities of publishers.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Vivads URL Shortening Network
- The publishers must not click on their own shortened links.
- Being a publisher you must not use proxies, VPN, auto refreshing websites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- The publishers must abide by the terms and conditions of this network.
Note : This network is very strict when it comes to policies. So, they would ban publishers if found guilty.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Quick Link
- Mass Shrinker
- Full Page Script
- Developers API
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal, Payza and Vivads wallet.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The rate of commission is 35%.
Best Features Of Vivads URL Shortening Network
- Competitive CPM rates
- The publishers can track their stats and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- High Referral Bonus : This URL shortening network is offering very high referral commissions compared to other networks.
- Timely payments : The publishers don’t need to wait for longer times. You will get paid once payment is requested.
- Being a publisher you can use wallet money for advertising. So, there is no need to register as an advertiser separately.
- Dedicated support via Chat and E-Mail.
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vivads works well for US, UK and European traffic. The publishers who had tried this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can send payment proof. Hope this Vivads review help publishers to get started.