OnlineBee is a URL shortening network based in India. The revenue models of this shortening network are CPC, CPM and URL shortener. It doesn’t run adult ad campaigns. OnlineBee review all activities of publishers after joining this network.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use OnlineBee.in URL Shortening Network
OnlineBee.in may not be used creating shortened URLs that:
· Are used for unsolicited advertising (spam)
· Link to malicious content (phishing, viruses, Trojans, adware, any other malware)
· Link to any form of child and zoo pornography
· Link to other URL shortening or redirection sites or scripts
· Link to material that infringes copyright
· Using autosurf or Traffic exchange will lead you to immediate ban
Also, they do not appreciate websites that are dealing with bots and/or generating the short links rapidly by those bots, using their API.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Quick Link
- Mass Shrinker
- Full Page Script
- Developers API
OnlineBee Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The payment options are PayPal, Bitcoin to Wallet and Bitcoin to FaucetHub. The minimum payout when paid via PayPal is $5, for Bitcoin it is $10 and $1 for FaucetHub BTC.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this URL shortening network. The rate of commission is 5%.
Best Features Of OnlineBee URL Shortening Network
- Running on best servers, accepting all faucets.
- Counting All views with $1 CPM for all legit visits
- Fastest Payment Frequency
- Lower Payment Threshold
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Good Support & Reliable Admin
The publishers who had worked with this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this OnlineBee review help publishers to get started.