BiTraffic is a bitcoin ad network based in United States. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. The publishers can choose either CPC or CPM adverts. It is a good alternative to Bitcoadz network. BiTraffic review websites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use BiTraffic Bitcoin Ad Network
Your sites must:
- Associate with the theme of bitcoin.
- Not host content that delivers malware or browser hijacks/redirects.
- Not host or link to copyright infringing (pirated/illegal) material.
- Not contain or link to adult content.
- Must not be under construction or incomplete.
- Must not lock, interfere, or manipulate with the browser or navigation.
- Must have been online and operational for at least one month.
- Must have a functional layout and adequate design.
- Must contain original content and comprise of at least two pages.
- Must not contain excessive advertising.
The publishers can have access to the following ad sizes :
- Banner and slider banner (300×250)
Bitraffic Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 15 basis. The payment options are PayPal, Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Litecoin. The minimum payout is $10.
This network is offering referral program to publishers. However you will get paid only when your refer advertisers. You will earn 5% commission from the money spent by referred advertiser.
Best Features Of Bitraffic Bitcoin Network
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
E-Mail : email@example.com
Bitraffic is ideal for bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, ICO token and mining websites. The publishers who had worked with this bitcoin ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Bitraffic review help publishers to get started.