Kontextua is an online advertising network acquired by Redmas. Located in Argentina this network specializes in In-text, In-Image and Related tags. The revenue models of this network are CPM/CPC. This ad network is working with more than 20,000 publishers worldwide. It is a best alternative to Infolinks network when it comes to In-Text advertising. Kontextua review websites before approval.
Requirements for publishers to join Kontextua ad network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for publishers to join.
- The sites must not have made for the purpose of advertising. Here content matters the most.
- This network won’t allow under construction and incomplete sites to join.
- The sites must not host illegitimate content like hacking, pornography, software piracy, gambling etc.
- The sites must not have violated copyright laws at any cost.
- Publishers must not use ad tags on unapproved sites.
- Publishers must not modify ad code.
- Publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Publishers must not click on their own ads or incentivize others to do.
Publishers have access to In-Text, In-Image, Display, Slider, In-footer, Elevator and Related Tag. The publishers must use the right combination of all formats to maximize earnings.
Publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The payment option are PayPal, Payoneer and Wire transfer.
- PayPal – There is no minimum payout when publishers receive their earnings via PayPal. However the maximum payment is $1000.
- Payoneer – The threshold payout is $20.
- Wire transfer – The minimum payout is $500.
- Multi advertising options
- Easy installation
- 100% fill rate
- No minimum payment ( PayPal )
- Compatible with other ad networks like Adsterra and Superlinks
- Great support
- Payment terms (Net 45)
- Low rates for Tier 3 traffic.
- No referral program
Kontextua is a good choice for sites having US, UK, Argentina, Spain, Canada and European traffic. Hope this Kontextua review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.