H12 Media review
H12 Media is an online advertising network serving premium publishers worldwide. Launched in 2012 it is working with reputed advertisers and networks. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. The revenue share publishers would get is 70%. It’s a good alternative to Adversal. H12 Media review sites before approving them.
Requirements for Publishers to join H12 Media ad network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for sites to join. However having adequate traffic help sites to make decent revenue.
- The sites must not host illegitimate content like pornography, gambling, spamming, hacking etc.
- Under construction or incomplete sites get rejected by this ad network.
- Publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others.
- Publishers must not use bots, PTC sites, traffic exchanges and auto refreshing software to generate fake traffic.
- Publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks.
- Publishers must not alter the ad code.
- Publishers must not place ad code on approved sites.
- Publishers must not use more than 5 ad units per page.
Note : Publishers caught guilty may lose their earnings and accounts.
Publishers have the following ad formats : Standard, Sliding and On-video ads. The sizes used in standard format for desktop and mobile are as follows : 300×250, 728×90, 468×60, 120×600, 336×280, 300×600, 160×600 and 320×50 (Mobile).
Publishers can get paid either on Next-Day basis or Net 30 basis. If publishers opt for Next-Day option they have to pay 10% fee to H12-Media. There are no such restrictions for publishers while receiving payment on Net 30 basis. The available payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The threshold payout is $25 when you receive via PayPal and it is $500 for wire transfer.
Publishers can boost their revenue referring people to this ad network. The referral commission is 10%.
- Real time reporting system
- Relevant ads
- Publishers can set prices
- Multiple ad formats
- Clean ads
- Referral program
- Publishers don’t have control on ads.
- Low rates for Asian or Tier 3 traffic
H12 Media works well for Tier 1 traffic sites. Publishers who tried this network can share their experiences in the comments section below. Hope this H12 Media review help publishers to get started.