TLV Media review : Online advertising network
TLV Media review
TLV Media is an online advertising network founded in 2008. Located in Israel it is serving more than 10 billion impressions per month. The campaigns run by this network are CPC, CPM and CPA. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. The technology behind advertising is RTB (Real time bidding). This ad network is an alternative to Adtomatik.
TLV Media review sites before approval.
Requirements for publishers to join TLV Media ad network
- The site must attract at least 20,000 unique visitors or 100,000 page impressions per month.
- The site must not host any objectionable content like pornography, hacking, spyware, adware, software piracy etc.
- Publishers must make sure their traffic won’t fall below 50k page impressions per month.
- Publishers must not click on their own ads or incentivize others to do.
- Publishers must not use bots, traffic exchanges, auto refreshing software to generate fake traffic.
- Publishers must not alter the ad code. They shouldn’t use code on unapproved sites either.
Publishers have access to following ad formats : Interstitials, Popup ads, mobile ads, stripe ad, slider ads, In-image ads, In-text ads, On-game ads and On-video ads.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $50. The payment options for publishers to receive earnings are PayPal and Wire transfer.
- Despite huge traffic requirements they might approve low traffic sites. Quality and content matters most.
- TLVMedia accept international traffic.
- 100% fill rate
- Multiple ad formats
- Timely payments
- Reporting system
- Dedicated support
- The rates are not high when compared to other networks like Adsterra and Propeller ads.
- There are negative reviews from publishers about their payment. The major complaint is payment delay.
Site owners and mobile app publishers must give it a try to TLV Media. The only requirement is decent traffic from US, UK, Canada and Europe. The rates may disappoint for Asian traffic sites. Hope this TLV Media review help publishers to get started.