Gunggo is a digital advertising network launched in 2006. Located in Canada it is serving more than 4 billion ad impressions to over 600 million users monthly. These numbers are enough to know its credibility. They are working with potential advertisers and reputed ad exchanges. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. Sovrn and Propeller ads are alternatives to this ad network. Gunggo review sites before approving them. Generally they take 24 hours for review process.
Requirements for publishers to join Gunggo advertising network
- The site must attract at least 10,000 unique visitors monthly.
- The site must not host any objectionable content like pornography, software piracy, spyware, adware etc.
- Under construction, incomplete and thin content sites don’t get approval.
- The sites must not have hosted on free hosting platforms.
- Publishers must not alter the ad code.
- Publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate traffic.
Publishers have access to a wide range of multi advertising options. The available ad formats are following : Rich media banners, Expandable banners, Interstitial, Wallpaper skin, pop-under, slider, video banners, Instream pre-roll, Intromercial and video pop-under. Publishers can use ad code on any number of sites.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $50 when you receive earning via PayPal, check and Payoneer. For Wire transfer it is $250.
- Non-English sites can join this ad network.
- High quality ad inventory
- Competitive CPM rates
- Works well with other networks like Adtomatik
- Timely payments
- Real-time reporting system
- Dedicated support
- Blogspot bloggers can’t join this network.
- Fill rate is not 100%, although publishers can monetize International traffic.
Publishers must give it a try to Gunggo network. However the earning depend on the niche, ad placement and visitor’s location. It works well for sites having US, UK, Canada and Australia traffic. Hope this Gunggo review helps publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.