WordPress.com is a free blog hosting service. The domain structure would be http://yourblogname.wordpres.com. The biggest advantage is there is no need to pay for hosting services which includes bandwidth and web space. You have the option to buy custom domain name (yourblogname.com) and redirect it. The main disadvantage in using free wordpress blog is that you can’t run own ads.
1. Go to WordPress.com and click Get started to create a blog. Fill all the required fields and check your mail for the confirmation.
2. Sometimes wordpress shows ads on your blog. It is really annoying. Isn’t it? To get rid of ads you can upgrade any time to the premium version of wordpress.com. The storage space is limited in free version.
3. Choose Create Blog to get started. Enter title and start writing new post.
Final Conclusion: WordPress.com is highly recommended for beginners. It is always better to go for self hosting if you want to make a successful blog.
- Airmeet Affiliate Program: Promote And Get 30% Commission - Jan 22, 2022
- How to Maximize Your Affiliate Program Marketing Efforts - Jan 18, 2022
- 3 steps for building the perfect garden office space - Jan 18, 2022