PopUnderTOTAL is a pop-under advertising network located in Romania. The revenue model of this ad network is Cost per view. This network has a bunch of dedicated team striving for publishers and advertisers success. The revenue share of publishers is 80%. PopUnderTOTAL review sites before approving them.
Requirements to join PopUnderTOTAL pop-under advertising network as a publisher
- This network accepts at least 6 months older sites.
- This ad network prefer sites having Alexa rank below 1,000,000.
- The sites made for advertising will get rejected at the first place. This pop-under ad network loves great content.
- There are no traffic restrictions for sites to join this ad network.
- You would get rejected if you’re using more than 2 pop-unders or 3 banners per page.
- The site should host legitimate content.
- Sites must have good loading time and decent design.
- Don’t incentivize others or use any bots to generate fake traffic. Publishers will lose earnings and account if found guilty.
After approval publishers should wait for 1 week to get best inventory and rates. PopUnderTOTAL will take some time to optimize your site for delivering high quality inventory with best eCPM rates.
Unlike other ad networks, publishers don’t have to wait for 30 days. You can request for payment once you earn $1. The payment options available are PayPal and Wire transfer. For wire transfer publishers must have $500 in their accounts.
Pros of PopUnderTOTAL pop-under advertising network
- Easy sign-up process
- Fast approval – It takes maximum 24 hours to review your site.
- Referral program – You will earn 10% of referred publishers income for lifetime.
- Publishers have control on ads
- Reporting system
- Blogspot bloggers can also monetize with this pop-under ad network.
- Low payout
- Timely payments
- 24/7 customer support
Cons of PopUnderTOTAL pop-under advertising network
- Pop-unders will harm your genuine traffic. Visitors may find pop ads annoying.
Final Conclusion :
Publishers must try this premium pop-under ad network. The earnings depend on the traffic source, niche and location. Hope this PopUnderTotal review help others to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.