CPMly Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers
CPMly is an online ad network based in Germany. The revenue model of this network is CPM. This network offers monetization solutions for all types of traffic including mobile, desktop, adult and mainstream. It is a good alternative to CPMFast ad network. CPMly review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join and use CPMly online ad network
The following sites are NOT allowed to participate in our Program:
• Any sites illegal in the United States
• Sites displaying child pornography, bestiality or contain links to such content
• Libelous or defamatory sites
• Sites containing software piracy
• Sites containing, instructing or describing any form of illegal activity including but not limited to bomb building, hacking or phreaking
• Sites with gratuitous displays of violence; obscene or vulgar language; abusive content and/or content which endorses or threatens physical harm
• Sites promoting any type of hate-mongering based on race, politics, ethnicity, religion, gender or sexuality
• Sites that participate in or transmit inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited email
• Sites promoting any type of illegal substance, paraphernalia and/or activity
• Sites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and/or money-making opportunities
• Sites with any type of content that the general public has deemed to be improper or inappropriate
• Sites spreading viruses or exploiting web browser vulnerabilities
Terms Courtesy : cpmly.com
The publishers can have access to the following sizes of display banners : 720×90, 468×60, 300×250, 336×280 and 120×600.
The publishers get paid on weekly basis. The payment options are PayPal, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Webmoney and Bitcoin. The minimum payout is $50.
- Instant approval
- Competitive CPM rates
- Weekly payments
- Referral program
- Dedicated support
CPMly is offering best rates and flexible payment terms for publishers. But it is too early to judge the overall performance. If you had used CPMly ad network then please do share your experiences below. Hope this CPMly review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- GlobalWide Media Review : Performance Based Network - Sep 21, 2017
- Twik.Pw Review : URL Shortening Network For Publishers - Sep 19, 2017
- Interview With Giorgi, Founder Of AdsWikia – Popular Review Website - Sep 19, 2017