CPMly Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers
CPMly is an online ad network based in Germany. The revenue model of this network is CPM. This network offers monetization solutions for all types of traffic including mobile, desktop, adult and mainstream. It is a good alternative to CPMFast ad network. CPMly review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join and use CPMly online ad network
The following sites are NOT allowed to participate in our Program:
• Any sites illegal in the United States
• Sites displaying child pornography, bestiality or contain links to such content
• Libelous or defamatory sites
• Sites containing software piracy
• Sites containing, instructing or describing any form of illegal activity including but not limited to bomb building, hacking or phreaking
• Sites with gratuitous displays of violence; obscene or vulgar language; abusive content and/or content which endorses or threatens physical harm
• Sites promoting any type of hate-mongering based on race, politics, ethnicity, religion, gender or sexuality
• Sites that participate in or transmit inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited email
• Sites promoting any type of illegal substance, paraphernalia and/or activity
• Sites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and/or money-making opportunities
• Sites with any type of content that the general public has deemed to be improper or inappropriate
• Sites spreading viruses or exploiting web browser vulnerabilities
Terms Courtesy : cpmly.com
The publishers can have access to the following sizes of display banners : 720×90, 468×60, 300×250, 336×280 and 120×600.
The publishers get paid on weekly basis. The payment options are PayPal, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Webmoney and Bitcoin. The minimum payout is $50.
- Instant approval
- Competitive CPM rates
- Weekly payments
- Referral program
- Dedicated support
CPMly is offering best rates and flexible payment terms for publishers. But it is too early to judge the overall performance. If you had used CPMly ad network then please do share your experiences below. Hope this CPMly review help publishers to get started.
Join this CPM ad network and start making money
Here’s my situation with cpmly
Before i started with them i contacted the admin and ask them if he’s serious and if he’s gonna pay ? because i saw that many people have not been paid after reaching 50$ and most of them say that it is a scam.
I showed him my websites and he saw by himself the quality of my traffic
he answered back with:
Ok looks great, the posts you mentioned are from fraudsters who send us fake traffic and get banned by our fraud detection system.
Let me know once you have implemented our ads again and I will send your payment once you reach $50.
I started with him and i have been so patient with the bad quality of the their ads and many redirection and popups i reached 50$ and i asked for payment at the beginning it was pending for one week then i checked for a whole Month, now it’s supposed to be paid in 30/05/2017 and still no payment even if he said he will pay once i reach 50$
My review is stay away from cpmly because its a scam and more than that their ads aren’t controlled and you will lose your visitors for no payment.
Sad to hear about your bad experience with them. Did you try to contact them again? I hope this message will reach CPMly team.