CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network
CPMFast is an online ad network based in UK. The revenue model of this network is CPM. It is a good alternative to CPMBase ad network. CPMFast review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join and use CPMFast ad network
- Do not advertise CPMFast ads directly on any form of traffic exchange / PTC website.
- Do not place CPMFast ads anywhere that may contain adult material (including advertising).
- Do not offer any incentive for a visitor to click CPMFast ads, including gifts/points/cash.
- Do not ask/beg people to click on your CPMFast ads simply to generate you revenue.
- Do not create ‘redirect loops’ to generate revenue.
- Do not create spam with CPMFast ads anywhere, including forums / chat / comments / blogs.
- Do not automatically redirect users to your ads.
- Do not participate in click ‘rings’ where you click on CPMFast ads in return for others to click yours.
- Do not open CPMFast ads in a popup / popunder or iframe.
- Only CPMFast ads must be opened when a user clicks on the ads. No other links / windows must be opened.
- The only legitimate way to open an CPMFast ad is with a mouse click, on the actual link.
- You may click on your own CPMFast ads 1 time to test it. You may not create links solely to ‘test’.
- We reserve the right to not pay for advert views generated on your ads.
- We reserve the right to terminate, end, ban and suspend your account.
Source : CPMFast
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $20. The payment options are Payza, Paypal, Payoneer and Skrill.
The publishers can boost their earnings by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 5%.
- Attractive interface
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
This network works for all types of sites, small or big. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this CPMFast review help publishers to get started.
Join this ad network and start making money