Project Wonderful Review : Make Money Selling Ad Space
Project Wonderful is a direct advertising network based in Canada. It is a best alternative to Advertiise direct ad network. Unlike other ad networks you don’t need to bother about revenue model. However advertiser would pay you on Cost per day basis. The advertisers bid on your ad box and the highest bidder will grab the space. The term ‘ad box’ was coined by this network. Ad box is nothing but your ad space. Project Wonderful review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Project Wonderful direct ad network
- The sites must not have hosted adult, spam, hacking, viruses, spyware etc.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The sites must have followed best practices of web design.
- The sites must not have made for the advertising purpose.
- The sites must have adequate content. This direct ad network doesn’t accept sites having thin content.
- This direct ad network doesn’t sites hosted on free hosting platforms like Blogspot and WordPress.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must not use fraudulent sources to generate fake traffic.
How project Wonderful works for publishers
Being a publisher you have to create adboxes of desired sizes. The publishers can use all the standard sizes. Among all sizes 125×125 is quite popular. Once everything is ready the advertisers would start bidding on the adbox. The highest bidder will win the race. You will get paid on Cost per day basis.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $10. This direct ad network will deduct $1 from your payout. The payment options is PayPal.
- The publishers have full control on ads.
- Compatible with other CPC/CPM/CPA ad networks.
- The publishers can transfer their revenue into advertiser’s account.
- Referral system
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
Project Wonderful works well for all types of sites. It is a hassle free source of income for webmasters. It doesn’t matter if there are low impressions or clicks. You’ll get paid on cost per day basis. However the Canadian publishers have little advantages over others. The publishers who have experience with this direct ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this Project Wonderful review help publishers to get started.
Join this direct ad network and start making money
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.