LinkPaid Review : Earn Money Shortening Links
LinkPaid is the URL shortening service which pays money for shrinking URLs. The revenue model of this network is CPM. It is a good alternative to Al.ly URL shortening network. LinkPaid review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join LinkPaid URL shortening network
- This network accepts adult sites but they must follow the guidelines. The sites must not have hosted any objectionable content like child pornography.
- The sites must not have linked to any illegal sites.
- The sites must not contain illegitimate content like spam, hacking, viruses, malware, adware and spyware. It is equally illegal to link sites containing this types of content.
- The publishers must not click on their own links or incentivize others to do.
- The publishers must not spam links on sites, blogs and forums.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks.
- The publishers must not use bots, software, proxies, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- It is illegal to promote links on PTC sites and traffic exchanges.
- The publishers must not redirect automatically to shortened links.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $1. The payment options are PayPal, Payza and Webmoney.
The publishers can make extra money referring others. The commission rate is 20% for lifetime.
- Easy approval
- Easy setup
- Best CPM rates
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payments
- Referral system
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
You could use LinkPaid to shorten any type of links. The publishers who had experienced this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this LinkPaid review help people to get started.
This Ad Network Is Scam And Closed Now