Toro Advertising Review : Performance Network
Toro Adverting is a performance network based in Spain. The revenue models of this ad network are CPA, CPL, CPS and CPI. It is a good alternative to CPA Prosperity and CPAlead. Unlike contextual networks you get paid for conversions. Many affiliates are making huge income from CPA advertising. Toro Advertising review sites before approving them.
Requirements for affiliates to join Toro Advertising network
- This affiliate network doesn’t accept newbies.
- The affiliates without websites must clearly explain about marketing strategies and traffic.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like adult, spam, hacking etc.
- The affiliates must not complete the tasks on their own or encourage others to do.
- The affiliates must not link their sites to illegal sites.
- The affiliates must not use bots or software to generate fake traffic.
The affiliates can get paid on Net 30, Net 15 or Net 7 basis. You need to contact your Affiliate manager for the payment frequency. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer, Bank Wire, ePayments and Skrill.
The affiliates can boost their earnings referring others. The commission rate is 5%. The rate may increase depending on your performance.
- 1500+ offers
- Timely payments
- Referral system
- Competitive rates
- The affiliates can track their performance and revenue real time.
- You don’t need to have a website to get started.
- Dedicated support
Toro Advertising is the genuine performance network. Thousands of affiliates around the world are earning decent income using this network. It is important to know how this program works before applying as a affiliate. The affiliates who had experience with this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope Toro Advertising review help affiliates to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.