CuteZap Ads is an online ad network based in New Jersey. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. But, mainly you’ll get paid for clicks. CuteZap Ads review websites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use CuteZap Ads Ad Network
- The publishers must neither click on their own ads nor ask others for clicking.
- The websites of publishers must not contain any objectionable content like pornography, spam, malware, adware and spyware.
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites, traffic exchanges and proxies to send traffic.
- Being a publisher you must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks or impressions.
- The publishers must not modify ad code or creatives.
- The publishers must not create multiple accounts.
CuteZap Ads Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment modes are PayPal and Check.
Best Features Of CuteZap Ads Ad Network
- Global coverage
- High fill rates
- Multiple ad formats
- Relevant ads : The algorithm track the keywords in search engine or website and show them the most relevant ads.
- The publishers can filter undesired ads for not showing on sites.
- Fast and timely payments : The publishers can receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track clicks, conversions and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support via Live chat and E-Mail
CuteZap Ads network works well for Tier 1 traffic. This ad network is offering attractive offers for advertisers too. The publishers who had worked or still working with this network can share their experiences below. You can also share payment proof. Hope this CuteZap Ads review help publishers to get started.