Kajamba Review : Online Advertising Network
Kajamba is an online advertising network working with potential advertisers and reputed website owners. Located in Israel it uses its own proprietary algorithm to serve best ads. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It is a good alternative to MaltaCPM ad network. Kajamba review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Kajamba network
- All sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- The sites must not host any illegitimate content like hacking, spam etc.
- The publishers must not use ad codes on unapproved sites.
Note : The publishers caught guilty will lose their accounts.
The publishers have access to following ad formats : Banner, Popup, Popunder, Footer, Slider, Onvideo, Pusher, Lightbox and Notification.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer and Wire Transfer. The threshold payout is $5 when paid via PayPal and Payoneer. For Wire Transfer it is $300.
The publishers can make 25% commission of the referred member’s earnings. The maximum money you can make is $150 per referral.
- Easy sign up and ads implementation process : Even newbies can easily install the ads.
- Real time reporting system : The publishers can track their earnings and performance.
- Competitive CPM rates : The more traffic you generate, the more revenue you can make.
- Multiple ad formats : Among all formats pop ups and pop unders fetch you more income.
- Low minimum payout : $5 is really cool, isn’t it
- Referral program : Apart from regular income publishers could also make extra money referring others.
- Timely payments
- Great support
Kajamba works well for sites having decent traffic. The publishers who had tried this network can share their experiences below. Hope this Kajamba review help publishers to get started.