Aduverse Review: Online CPM Advertising Network
Aduverse is an online ad network based in the US. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It is a good alternative to CPMleader ad network. More than 1000 publishers are working with this ad network. This ad network claims that you can earn from every impression. Aduverse review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Aduverse CPM ad network
The sites must not
- Contain any objectionable content like adult, spam, malware, adware, virus and spyware.
- Have broken copyright laws
- Have made for the advertising purpose.
- Have excessive advertising
The publishers must not
- Click on their own ads or Encourage others to click/view ads.
- Use bots, proxies, auto refreshing sites, traffic exchanges and PTC sites to send fake traffic.
- Place more than 3 ad units per page.
- Cheat the system. This ad network monitors the traffic and will take action if found guilty.
Note: The sites having appealing design and great content are more likely to get accepted.
The publishers get paid on Net 7/ Net 15/ net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $25. The payment option is PayPal.
Best Features of Aduverse ad network
- Hassle free setup
- There are no minimum traffic requirements for publishers to join this ad network.
- Global Coverage
- 3500+ ad campaigns
- High fill rates
- Competitive rates
- The publishers receive their earnings on time.
- Real-time reporting system
- Dedicated support
Address: 1000, N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware, 19801
Being a publisher, you can give a try to Aduverse CPM ad network. The rates depend on the site quality, niche, ads placement, visitor location and traffic. The publishers who have tried this CPM ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. We hope this Aduverse review helps publishers to get started.