Earnify Review : Native Advertising Network
Earnify is a well-known native ad network based in US. The revenue model of this native ad network is CPA. You might be interested to know how to make money with CPA marketing. Unlike other native networks like Taboola and Outbrain you don’t get paid for clicks and impressions. The publishers must keep in mind about the commission type. Earnify review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Earnify native ad network
- The sites must attract at least 500,000 unique visitors monthly. This is a very huge requirement, Isn’t it.
- Majority of the traffic must arrive from US, UK, Canada, Australia and European countries.
- The sites must not have made for the advertising purpose. This native ad network doesn’t approve sites having excessive advertising.
- The sites must add value to the visitors.
- The loading time of site matters the most. This network doesn’t approve slow loading sites.
- The content must have been written in English.
- The sites must not host adult, spam and hacking content.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers get paid on Net 21 basis. The minimum payout is $20. The payment option is Payoneer.
- The publishers have control on ads.
- Timely payments
- Real time reporting system
- Dedicated support
- Huge traffic requirements
- No PayPal payment option
- You may earn $0 even after thousands of impressions and hundreds of clicks.
Earnify works well for high traffic sites. The revenue is higher for European traffic and relatively low for Asian traffic. The publishers who had tried this native ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Earnify review sites before approving them.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.