Kontera is a well-known in-text advertising network similar to Infolinks. The approval process usually doesn’t take long time. Kontera supplies code to the publishers to place on their blogs or websites. Kontera provides relevant in-text advertisements to the publishers. Publishers will get paid every time a user hovers or clicks on the double underlined keywords. Publishers can run Kontera ads along with other ads on your site or blog. Most publishers consider Kontera as the secondary source for revenue generation. But, remember that Kontera doesn’t allow sites which contain objectionable content ( adult) . Kontera won’t allow its publishers to use other network in-text ads on their sites.
The threshold amount is $50 and paid on Net30 (30 days) basis. If the publisher failed to reach the minimum payout in one month, it would be carried away to the next month. The possible payment modes to receive earnings are Paypal, Check and Wire transfer.
1. There are no restrictions for small publishers and bloggers to signup and make money with kontera.
2. Kontera offers plugins to WordPress, Joomla and drupal users.
3. Kontera serves Image and video ads on sites as per requirement.
4. The ads are very much relevant to the content.
5. The CPM rates are reasonable.
6. Kontera ads can run along with Adsense.
7. Great support.
1. Kontera code won’t run until the web page gets loaded which results in slow page loading.
2. Sometimes Kontera doesn’t perform well if the traffic comes mostly from non-European countries.
Final Conclusion : Publishers can make money with Kontera if they manage to attract traffic from Europe and US.
Update : Kontera is now Amobee
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.