Adblade review – Premium Advertising Network
Adblade started its journey in 2008 and today it’s one of the leading advertising networks in the world. Publishers could get access to Adblade premium ad inventory to monetize their content. According to Adblade they are serving more than 600 million monthly unique visitors globally. These numbers clearly tells us how reputed it is. Adblade is known as the most safest and best advertising network in US.
Adblade is very strict when it comes to approval of publisher sites. Adblade only allows sites with minimum 500,000 unique page impressions per month to join their publisher program. As a result only few premium publishers uses Adblade digital advertising network. Adblade team review every site thoroughly before approving. Sites containing objectionable content like alcohol, gambling, adult and warez are not accepted.
Adblade tied up with hundreds of reputed brands. The niches of the ads could be anything from heath to technology. The ad formats provided by Adblade are NewsBullet, half page, display banners, mobile ads and video ads. These ads again comes in different sizes (728×90, 300×250, 160×600, 300×600, 600×250, 500×300, 320×250) .
Adblade pays its publishers based on CPC, CPA and CPM models. Publishers get paid via PayPal and Check on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $100.
1. CTR, eCPM and CPA rates are very high when compared to other networks.
2. Ads are very much relevant to the site niche.
3. High quality ad inventory. One wouldn’t find any spammy download or hijack ads.
4. Adblade ads are compatible with other networks like Adsense.
5. Real time reporting system
1. This network doesn’t work for small publishers.
2. Traffic requirements are very high.
3. Very hard to get approval.
Adblade works only if your site manages to attract at least 500,000 unique page views monthly. One could benefit more if the traffic generates from US, UK, Australia and Europe. It won’t work well with Asian traffic.