Poptimize Review : Popunder Advertising Network For Publishers
Poptimize is a popunder ad network based in United States. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPA and CPM. Poptimize review websites of publishers before approving their accounts. They will manually check every website and might take 2 days for the review process.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Poptimize Network
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC websites, auto refreshing websites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- This network doesn’t accept websites having thin content.
- The websites must not contain any objectionable content like adult, spam, malware etc.
- The publishers must not place ads on blank page. Please do use ad tags only on content pages.
- The publishers can use maximum 3 ad units per page.
- The publishers must not modify ad code.
- Being a publisher you must not create multiple accounts.
The publishers have access to the following ad formats :
- Sticky footer
- In video
- Slide in
Poptimize Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $25. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer, Bitcoin and Webmoney.
The publishers can earn extra income by referring people to this network. The rate of commission is 10%.
Best Features Of Poptimize Popunder Network
- The publishers can track the clicks, views, referrals and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Referral bonus
- Dedicated support
E-Mail : [email protected]
Telephone : +1(503)567-1215
Skype : live:support_61622
The webmasters give a try to Poptimize popunder network for earning decent income. The more traffic you attract, the more income you can earn. The publishers who had worked or still working with this popunder ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this Poptimize review help publishers to get started.
Join This Popunder Network And Start Making Money
Hello sir, In your review, you made mention of banners and Native ads as per their adverts model…
I just signed up for an account today, but I found only The Direct Link, Pop under and interstitial models..
How is that?
Thank you for pointing out. They recently changed the formats. 🙂