Linktor.io is an URL shortener network where you can make money shrinking links. This shortening network uses Blockchain technology. You get paid for every view of the shortened link. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. Linktor.io review all activities of the publishers.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Linktor.io Shortening Network
- The publishers must neither click on the shortened links nor ask others to click.
- The websites of publishers must not contain objectionable content like spam, pornography and malware
- The publishers must not advertise on PTC websites and traffic exchanges.
- The publishers must not redirect to your shortened link from other websites.
- Being a publisher you must not bring traffic from bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Quick Link
- Mass Shrinker
- Full Page Script
- Developers API
The Linktor.io publishers can make extra income by referring other people to this URL shortener network. The rate of commission is 20%.
Linktor.io Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The payment options are PayPal, Bitcoin and PayTM. The PayTM option is available only for Indians. The minimum payout for PayPal and PayTM is $5. For Bitcoin it is $10.
Best Features Of Linktor.io URL Shortener Network
- Instant approval
- Joining bonus
- Competitive rates
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track clicks, views and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
The payout rates of banner ranges from $2 to $10 where as it is $0.50-$1 when it comes to popup. The publishers who had worked or still working with this shortening network can share their experiences below. Hope this Linktor.io review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.