CutLinks is a URL shortening network based in Egypt. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM and URL shortener. It is a good alternative to Ad7.biz shortening network. CutLinks review all activities of publishers.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use CutLinks URL Shortening Network
The sites must not contain the following content :
- Frame breaking script
- Popup any windows on entry or exit of any kind
- Automatically attempt to download software or change any user settings
- Adult or Pornographic related
- Hate, Bigotry, and/or Intolerance Warez or Software Piracy related
- Music Piracy related
- Hacking related
- Anything related to illegal activity
The publishers must not
- Redirect links to other websites.
- Offer money or gifts to click and view ads.
- Use bots, PTC sites, proxies, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Quick Link
- Mass Shrinker
- Full Page Script
- Developers API
CutLinks Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment options are Payeer, BTC and Vodacash.
The publishers can make extra money by referring others to this network. The rate of commission is 10%.
Best Features Of CutLinks URL Shortening Network
- Low threshold payout
- The publishers can track their stats and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers can receive their earnings on time.
- Referral bonus
- Dedicated support
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : +201275247130
CutLinks converts well for Europe, Middle East and African traffic. This shortening network is ideal for people who want to make money online. The publishers who had worked or still working with CutLinks URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also share your payment proof. Hope this CutLinks review help publishers to get started.