Petty.link is an URL shortening network where you can make money shrinking and sharing links. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. Petty.link review all activities of publishers.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Petty.Link URL Shortening Network
- The publishers must not promote on traffic exchanges and PTC websites.
- The websites must not contain content like spam, pornography, adware, spyware and malware.
- You must not bring traffic from adult websites.
- The publishers must not offer an incentive or beg a visitor to click on your shortened links.
- Being a publisher you must not spam any website, forum or blog with the Site’s links.
- You must not automatically redirect to your shortened URL from a website. The viewer must click on the link him/herself.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, PTC websites to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not click on their own shortened links.
The publishers can have the access to the following tools :
- Mass Shrinker
- Mobile Friendly
- API method for shortening
- Social Media Traffic Allowed
- Magnet/Torrent links supported
- Full Page Script
Petty.Link Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment options are PayPal, Bitcoin and Skrill.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this URL shortening network. The rate of commission is 10%.
Best Features Of Petty.Link Shortening Network
- The publishers can track their stats and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Competitive rates
- Low threshold payout
- Referral bonus
Personally I didn’t use this network. The publishers who had worked this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Petty.link review help publishers to get started.