Tiny.ec is a URL shortening network based in Singapore. This network is a sister of AdPixo popunder network. The revenue model of this network is CPM. Tiny.ec review every URL before shortening. This network accepts both adult and non-adult URLs for shortening.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Tiny.ec URL Shortening Network
- The publishers must not redirect from other websites.
- Being a publisher you must not create multiple accounts.
- The websites must not contain any objectionable content.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Multi links
- Easy link
- Full page script
Tiny.ec Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on daily basis. The payment options are PayPal, Payza and Bitcoin. The minimum payout is $5.
This URL shortening network is not offering referral program to its publishers.
Best Features Of Tiny.ec URL Shortening Network
- High CPM Rates
- $5 Minimum Daily Payout
- Real-time Stats : The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real time reporting system.
- Get Paid for Worldwide Traffic
- User Friendly Dashboard
- Auto Refresh Stats
- Shrink Multiple Links
- Advanced Full Page Script
- API (Directly create short link from your server)
Payout Rates :
They pay at least $1.5 per 1000 views. Also keep in mind that you’ll get paid even though you get multiple views from the same visitor.
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype : dextercalvi
Company Address:Media Turn Pte. Ltd., Advertising service in Singapore, Address: 89 Short Street, Golden Wall Centre #09-01, Singapore 188216
I personally didn’t use this network. You can try Tiny.ec to shorten links and make money as you don’t lose anything. The publishers who had worked with this network can share their experiences below. Hope this Tiny.ec review help publishers to get started.