RoyalURLs Review : Shorten URLs And Earn Money
RoyalURLs is a URL shortening network where publishers make money sharing shrinked link. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. The publishers can share shortened links on social media, forums and E-Mails. When someone clicks on the link and views the ad, you get paid. But you must not spam with links everywhere.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use RoyalURLs Shortening Network
- The sharing link must not contain illegitimate content like spyware, adware, malware content and virus.
- The publishers must not use PTC websites, bots, auto refreshing websites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- The publishers must not redirect links from other websites.
- Being a publisher you must not spam shared links.
- The publishers must not create multiple accounts.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Quick Link
- Mass Shrinker
- Full Page Script
- Developers API
RoyalURLs Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The payment options are PayPal, Skrill, Payeer and bank transfer. The minimum payout is $10 when paid via PayPal and Skrill. For Payeer it is $12 and $200 for bank transfer.
The publishers can make extra income by referring people to this network. The rate of commission is 25%.
Best Features Of RoyalURLs Shortening Network
- Low threshold payout
- The publishers can track their clicks, visits and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- High referral commission
- Dedicated support
RoyalURLs network is offering $1 signup bonus, low threshold payout and high referral commission. So there is nothing wrong in trying this shortening network. The publishers who had worked or still working with this shortening network can share their experiences below. Hope this RoyalURLs review help publishers to get started.